A little guide designed with a lot of love: a love of travelling, writing, discovery and of course for Ireland. I hope this County Guide will appeal to your curiosity and that you’ll explore Sligo too: a county a little forgotten and yet so amazing. A county about three hours’ drive from Dublin in which to get happily lost. A part of Ireland which is still authentic and off the beaten track.
A few details
Are you looking to explore County Sligo? Here is a small guide entirely dedicated to this county of Ireland, in a fun and 100% discovery format!
- It is a 2020/2021 edition
- The guide is A2 size (42 x 59.4cm) when open and will easily fit in your bag to explore Sligo while on holiday (closed size: 9.9 x 21cm).
- Little map of County Sligo inside
- Must-sees, unforgettable places to visit, amazing experiences, places to eat, drink and be entertained in Sligo town
- Beautifully illustrated by Chiara Tallarini
- Layout by Karishma Kusurkar
- Printed on 120g paper from sustainably managed forests.
This guide is self-financed and has received no compensation from the addresses mentioned. I have selected these addresses myself because they are my favorites.